Rossi: Notte (8321)
Product Number: 002-577-5170
Like the "8320," the "8321" is a robust Author design. Where the two shapes differ, though, is that the latter features a slightly less muscular shank and transition, resulting in less mass and a touch lighter weight overall. Here, the iconic piece is offered in Rossi's Notte line — Italian for "nighttime," the series presents an appropriately dark stain, fitted to a jet-black stem, and accented with a trim brass ring.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy