Rossi: Notte (8320)
Product Number: 002-577-5318
The "8320" is a traditional Author design and one that's quite substantial when rendered in full-bodied Italian neoclassic style. It's remarkably broad of bowl and chamber, filling the hand with ease and offering plenty of comfort. As part of Rossi's Notte line, it's tastefully dressed in a dark, smoky, smooth finish and accented by a classy brass accent at the shank end.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy