Ryan Alden: Sandblasted Bent Billiard (King of Clubs)
Product Number: 002-777-0036
The first bent Billiard shape we've seen from Ryan Alden, this fellow calls to mind certain swan-necked Dunhill offerings we've encountered from the marque's Patent era. It boasts an appropriately craggy sandblast, unveiling a stellar display of stacked ring-grain cascading down all flanks of the bowl. There's loads of chamber within of course, and the smoldering, dark stain it wears serves to reinforce its classically English sense of style.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.82 oz./51.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States