Ryan Alden: Sandblasted Billiard (Queen of Hearts)
Product Number: 002-777-0037
A seriously craggy Billiard shape, this Ryan Alden piece sports a stunningly deep sandblast, unveiling a spread of undulating texture that calls to mind certain briars of the old English school. With a touch of classical cant about the bowl, it's dressed in a rich crimson stain, paired to a fine cumberland stem for quite an affable presentation. There's a flat at the bowl's heel, allowing it to sit with aplomb, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States