Sam Adebayo: Sandblasted Acorn with Bakelite
Product Number: 002-750-0017
This handy Acorn is a fine example of Sam's continued exploration of archetypal Danish school shapes, while also taking them in a new, fresh direction. Here, he's also managed to simultaneously fuse that sense of modernity with a woodsy, pastoral style, through a dark chestnut sandblast complemented by a sleek bakelite stem. As for the stem, it calls to mind the look of coffee with a healthy serving of cream, not quite fully stirred. Lovely work.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.43 in./112.52 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States