Sara Eltang: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-332-0359
An almost Diplomat-like bent Apple rendition, this piece from Sara Eltang pairs a plump Apple bowl to a flattened, oval shank. It sports a bit of Danish-style lift to the heel, along with a stunning showcase of flame grain brought out by a vibrant and warm contrast stain. These briars are all designed by Tom Eltang himself, and fashioned by him and Johannes Rasmussen in a small artisan workshop, making for an extremely remarkable value for the price point. A lovely piece.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark