Sara Eltang: Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-332-0363
Tom's acute skill for applying a Danish softness of line to classic shapes in a manner that his all his own is well on display with this Sara Eltang Bent Billiard. It's achieved by way of a gentle plumpness and taper from the bowl's pronounced waistline, coupled with a serpentine flow in profile from bit to rim. Found here in a dark sandblast complemented by a mount of creamy horn, it's certainly an attractive piece.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark