Sara Eltang: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-332-0408
A jaunty, forward-ebbing number, this bent Dublin from Tom's Sara Eltang line features a strongly tapered bowl set to a lifting heel and a sweeping transition, placing more visual weight on the form's angular base; that actually translates to quite a bit of leverage in the jaw, making this shape an excellent clencher. It's finished here in a stunning, medium contrast stain, showcasing some excellent birdseye to either flank.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark