Sara Eltang: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-332-0410
With its flared, inflated rim, strongly tapering bowl, light, lifting heel, and continuous, sinuous S-curve from end to end, this bent Dublin is just a beautiful little pipe — both in profile and in hand. Aesthetically it calls to mind some of Tom's Danish classic work, like many of the designs he drew up for Stanwell back in the day, as well as some of Sixten's lighter designs. Stained a rich shade of ruby, it's quite fetching here — and the grain pattern's no slouch either.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark