Sara Eltang: Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-332-0464
With a just-right combination of cant up front, subtle taper, and sleek, arrow-straight saddle stem, this low, broad, and oval-shanked take on the old Rhodesian is a streamlined one, and deftly so. But then, such deftness is what we would expect from a line of pipes designed by, and given plenty of personality from, the great Tom Eltang.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.02 in./127.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark