Sara Eltang: Smooth Bent Egg with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-332-0508
Tom Eltang is known for his fantastic use of bamboo, and that skill is readily exemplified here in his line of Sara Eltang pipes. This sinuous bent Egg offers a plump, well-tapered bowl and fluid line of transition, all finished in a warm, vibrant contrast, which is then highlighted by three knuckles of pale bamboo extending the shank. The result is both lightweight and elegant, with a whole lot of Danish shaping on display.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark