Sara Eltang: Smooth Bent Egg with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-332-0509
Tom Eltang is known for his fantastic use of bamboo, and that's shown off here in this Sara Eltang piece. A sinuous bent Egg, this number offers a plump, forward-urging, and well-tapered bowl on the end of fluid stretch of shank, bamboo, and stem. It's all finished in a warm, vibrant contrast stain, the lighter hues of which pair handsomely with the pale hues of bamboo shank extension. The result is both lightweight and elegant, with a whole lot of Danish shaping on display.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark