Smio Satou: Smooth Bent Dublin with Bamboo and Tsuishu
Product Number: 002-142-0338
While not the quintessential Satou bamboo bent Dublin, only 15% or so present a muted pick heel, it is a much loved variation and sought by many collectors. The Dublin shaped bowl, delicately articulated from cambered rim to spiked heel, is nearly a study in perfection. The bamboo and accent of labor-intensive tsuishu is perfection.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan