Smio Satou: Sandblasted Canted Pot
Product Number: 002-142-0349
If this roguish rake turns out to be the first and the last of its kind, what a fine entrance & finale. The left of the bowl presents a corona of birdseye in the middle, a type of visual epicenter, with super tight shock waves rippling outward from the same. Flipping over to the right side, it's almost as if that which did not become a ripple or ejecta on the left, shot through the body, becoming birdseye upon its exit. Great stuff.
-- R. 'Bear' Graves
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan