Smio Satou: Smooth Bent Dublin with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-142-0305
Besides boasting a remarkable resin, the pipe is beautiful in its own right. The slight camber of the rim along with the elegantly short bamboo shank combine to create a piece that retains a classic, refined, restrained Japanese character. All in all, from the grain to the shape, this is an extraordinary pipe from a superb pipe maker.
-- Ted Swearingen
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan