Smio Satou: Smooth Bent Dublin with Bamboo and Tsuishu
Product Number: 002-142-0361
With a flame grain pattern that runs not from the pick-like base, but rather from the along the rear wall and transition behind it, then upward to present as tight whirls of birdseye along the domed rim, this agile and angular Dublin from Smio Satou makes for a clean display of the briar's natural beauty. To that end it also has been given an understated finish, paired to a two knuckle stretch of bamboo, and, of course, a tsuishu-accented saddle stem.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.40 in./187.96 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan