Savinelli Autograph: Autograph Smooth Bent Dublin (8) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-30077
I'm not usually partial to bent Dublin freehands, but this Savinelli Autograph has won me over. I think it has something to do with the handsome juxtaposition of the undulating plateaued rim and stout shank and stem combination. An underlying ring-grain is visible beneath licks of flame on all flanks, and the plateauing about the rim lends this piece a clever organic dynamism, especially noticeable at profile.
— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.60 in./66.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy