Savinelli Autograph: Artisan Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-790-0172
This bent Dublin exhibits the subtlest of flares to its bowl, only readily visible when viewed head-on or from the smoker's perspective. Forward-urging and sweeping of heel, the bowl's proportions resemble those of a Pot, with thick, insulating walls, a broad chamber within, and a stocky height. This Savinelli Autograph Artisan also boasts some lovely grain as flames emanate from the heel and birdseye dots the broad rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy