Savinelli Autograph: Artisan Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-790-0270
Towing the line between bent Dublin and Rhodesian, this Artisan piece from Savinelli pairs the latter's diamond shank with a stout, flaring bowl. The inflated rim adds a touch of Calabash to the form, while the ridgeline below matches well with the rigid aesthetic of the shank and stem. Boldly proportioned and full-bodied in hand, the warm, mahogany stain does well to bring out the best of of the block's grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy