Savinelli Autograph: Artisan Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-790-0274
Displaying a broadly flared Dublin bowl, this Savinelli Artisan exhibits a floral disposition thanks to the curling rim at the bowl's fore. The slender shank and plateau of natural briar at the rim also do well to support the organic aesthetic, making it seem as though the bowl is a blooming flower perched on the end of a sinuous stem. There's plenty of grain on this piece, too, conforming perfectly to the contours of the bowl.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.77 in./171.96 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy