Savinelli Autograph: Artisan Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-790-0275
Though the proportions on this Savinelli Artisan bent Dublin aren't the typical, Italian neoclassic kind, as the shank is considerably stouter than usual, this piece still maintains a firm heel and dramatic style that separate it from the Danish and English renditions of the same shape. It's seen here with a plateaued rim and warm contrast stain for a natural, understated presentation that exudes nothing but handsome elegance.- Truett Smith
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy