Savinelli: Morino Bent Brandy (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-12238
This Brandy is a sturdy sitter design which is slightly bent with the bowl also canted backwards; an ergonomically oriented form from a smoker's point of view. The sitting factor I must reiterate because you might not have a piece of pipe furniture everywhere you go, but if it's made to sit as well as this, you're golden. The saddle stem on this piece is accented with the Morino series' twin brass bands, and the chamber is pre-carbed to protect the briar during the break in period.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy