Savinelli: Morino Bent Dublin (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-11902
Rather slender in total composition, with clean, elegantly tapered lines that run from the delicately canted Dublin shaped bowl through to the stem, this surprisingly lightweight piece from Savinelli is here presented as part of their Morino series, which boasts twin brass bands along the tenon end of the stem and a rich, polished, auburn stain.
-- Ted Swearingen
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy