Savinelli: Champagne (513 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-10397
Looking at this pipe, especially when in hand, it is easy to over look that it's bent. Even when sitting on the desk, this Foursquare almost looks straight with a canted bowl. Nevertheless, closer inspection reveals the shank is bent. or angled might be more appropriate considered the square shank and sharp lines. The paneled bowl is softened a bit by the curved corners and rounded heel. Finished in the simple honey blonde Champagne series stain, this pipe proves that it's hip to be square.
- Christopher A. Huff
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy