Savinelli: Cashmere (145) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-26983
Alluding to the soft, spun goat-hair textile of its namesake, Savinelli's Cashmere line offers the marque's classic shapes finished in a delightfully soft, thread-like rustication. Here we see the "145" Brandy rendered in such a style, topped with a creamy, finely-patterned acrylic stem.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy