Savinelli: Giubileo d'Oro Smooth Natural (173) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-34393
Savinelli's 173 is a handy, neoclassically-styled bent Apple with some sturdy proportions, which tends to wear Rhodesian-style bead lines in its smooth iterations. As a part of Savinelli's Giubileo d'Oro series, it sports crisp bead lines, as well as a warm, light contrast stain and some excellent grain — all of which should be expected, considering the Giubileo d'Oro series comprises the best of the best of Savinelli's annual production.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy