Savinelli: Otello Smooth (645 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-34521
Substantial up front, and gently upward-flicking of shank and stem, Savinelli's broad-based "645" bent Brandy shape boasts an undeniably firm presence in hand. Coupled with this, it always seems to look quite fetching in a smooth finish, as the glossy, refined treatment tends to really accentuate the shape's broad curves.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy