Savinelli: Punto Oro Classic Natural (144 KS)
Product Number: 002-033-37983
Here cropping up as a Punto Oro we find one of Savinelli's more unusual shapes, the "144" having only appeared before in a handful of other series (the New Art being one). At its most basic it's a (slightly) bent Brandy with a saddle stem, but made distinct by being rather tall and slim for a Brandy design, and the kind of extra-low waistline and long taper toward the rim more typical of Danish Brandy designs.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy