Savinelli: Lino Rusticated (626) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-38773
A handy, softly-shaped bent Apple, Savinelli's "626" is found in the Lino series, dedicated to linen. It's one of the world's oldest natural fibers, and here it's evoked through use of a striated sort of rustication, calling to mind the look of thread wrapped around a spool. Presented with both a jet-black stem and one in creamy white acrylic, it's a lovely offering from the Italian marque.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy