Savinelli: Spinosa (111 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-38836
Do you like spiny pipes? No, I suppose most people wouldn't. That would explain why in this plant-themed, virgin-finish series, Savinelli did not go with a rustication designed to emulate a certain plant's surface — that plant being a cactus. Instead they produced a radiating-needle spot-carving, in low relief. Ironically, this makes the Spinosa quite smooth.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy