Savinelli: New Art Brown (122) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-40080
Savinelli's stout "122" bent Pot shape is presented here in the smoky, dark walnut contrast stain of the New Art series, complete with the intricate mouthpiece that really defined this line. Each acrylic bit is actually embedded into a saddle-shaped briar base — a process that only a handful of the marque's most experienced artisans were able to perform.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy