Savinelli: Sistina Smooth (145 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-40846
One of the Savinelli's most conspicuous designs, here the bold-heeled "145" bent Brandy is presented in the smart, (mostly) understated style of the Sistina smooth finish, with a fine polish, a dark walnut stain, and twin brass bands and a vibrant acrylic inlay combination arranged at the base of the stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy