Savinelli: Regimental Smooth Bordeaux (207) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-40912
This series from Savinelli was fashioned as a celebration of the classic regiment tie, the likes of which were introduced to British fashion as early as the mid-1800s. This particular combination of chestnut and gold is that of the 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot, one of the five British infantry regiments, and it's here found dressing the smart "207" straight Apple.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy