Savinelli: Punto Oro Churchwarden Natural (401)
Product Number: 002-033-41562
The Punto Oro proper is a select-grade series; select briar, select finishes, select, small production. This makes them uncommon as a rule, and it makes certain variations of them very rare indeed - silver mounted renditions, for example, or as seen here, the Churchwardens. This "401" shape retains a lithe, easy presence, propelled forward in profile by its long, languid stem and forward-canted bowl.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.72 in./272.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy