Savinelli: Sistina Rusticated (602) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-41680
A lithe, elegant bent Billiard, highly classical, yet with a longer shank and stem than one might expect, Savinelli's "602" is a little unusual for an Italian design to say the least, appearing almost Danish-like in its silhouette. It's presented here in the extra-dark stain and rugged rustication of the Sistina line for one handsome composition overall.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy