Savinelli: Marte Smooth (207) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-43192
It's most commonly believed that the first human to view the planet Mars through a telescope was Italian scientist and activist Galileo Galilei. While the image seen through his primitive instrument wasn't even as vivid as what can be seen through a standard consumer-level model today, it was likely sharp enough to discern that it was, in fact, red. The Marte series from Savinelli pays tribute to the Red Planet, adorned with a generous copper band accenting the handsome walnut finish.— Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy