Savinelli: Porto Cervo Rusticated (207) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-43979
When it comes to the Porto Cervo finish, we usually see Savinelli's classic "207" Apple presented in the line's craggy rustication. It's only relatively recently, however, that we've started seeing this timeless Italian shape in the series' smooth polish. Given the underlying warmth and overall reserved look of this piece, it's a hard decision to choose, but the tactile ruggedness of rustication is difficult to resist.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy