Savinelli: New Art Smooth (144 KS) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-033-44025
The New Art was a more involved series, labor-wise. What that came down to was the stem, a saddle type of composite design with patterned acrylic for the long, flat bit and finish-matching briar for the base. All of this meant a considerable number of extra steps to make these pipes, and ones that they called on their more experienced workers to perform because of the precision required.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy