Savinelli: Porto Cervo Rusticated (122) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-45726
A very detail-driven series, the Porto Cervo line combines a unique chiseled rustication technique juxtaposed by a smooth rim and sleek twin brass bands and inlay of briar. This saddle-stemmed bent Pot is a sure sitter with a wide chamber.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy