Savinelli: Marte Rusticated (626) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-46013
In 1609, Italian scientist Galileo Galilei used a telescope for astronomical purposes, and it is commonly believed that he was the first to do so, as well as the first human to view the planet Mars. Perhaps this is what the folks at Savinelli had in mind when they designed their Marte series, a line of shapes inspired by the Red Planet. This "626" bent Apple is wearing a dark red-tinged rustication, accented by a sleek copper accent band to complete the aesthetic.— Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy