Savinelli: Punto Oro Petite Natural (920)
Product Number: 002-033-46131
When produced for the Petite line, Savinelli's "920" bent Dublin becomes a very different pipe — shorter of bowl, a little less pronounced of heel, and with a more sinuous arc from the transition through the now pencil shank and stem. With this particular number designated by Savinelli's prestigious Punto Oro grade, the grain is especially commendable as well, boasting flame grain highlighted in a bright mahogany stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy