Savinelli: Punto Oro Gold Smooth (144 KS) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-033-50369
Here cropping up as a Punto Oro we find one of Savinelli's more unusual shapes, the "144" having only appeared before in a handful of other series. At its most basic, it's a slightly-bent Brandy with a saddle stem, but made distinct by being rather tall and slim for a Brandy design, with the kind of extra-low waistline and long taper towards the rim more typical of Danish Brandy designs.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy