Savinelli: Tandem Rusticated (920) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-033-62690
Like the "904 KS," the "920" is one of Savinelli's most striking and angular renditions of the bent Dublin. This piece hews closer to the classic English shape chart standard in its sinuous bend and curved transition, but the bowl continues the S-curve's momentum in its forward-urging posture. Full of dynamism, the bowl tapers dramatically into a defined heel, matching with the angle of shank for a well-balanced composition that highlights Savinelli's distinct approach to traditional shapes.
The Tandem line is one of Savinelli's most versatile series, pairing the Italian marque's popular shapes with two stems — as the line's name suggests — one of standard length and the other a long, Churchwarden mouthpiece. Furthermore, the shapes themselves are on the smaller end of Savinelli's size spectrum, on par with its Petite renditions, making the Tandem's standard-length version perfect for travel and hands-free smoking, while the Churchwarden iteration promotes relaxing sessions in a favorite chair.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- (Short Stem)
- Length: 5.14 in. Weight: .95 oz.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in. Chamber Depth: 1.09 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in. Bowl Height: 1.49 in.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Length: 10.46 in./265.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy