Scott Klein: Sandblasted Tomato with Horn Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-517-0052
Scott Klein has a pretty good handle on what to deemphasise to make a composition work. While he's clearly spent some time making sure that the transition and tiny stub of shank flow gracefully from the hand-filling Tomato bowl, he's spent just as much time making sure that they're just that — a transition between the bowl and the majestically turned horn ferrule.
It also serves to keep the momentum forward, as does the forward cant to the bowl, upturned and flaring ferrule, and the slim and slightly downturned saddle stem.
- Adam O'Neill
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States