Scott Klein: Sandblasted Tomato Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-517-0062
Scott Klein presents us here with a stout yet very active Tomato, with a heavy emphasis on line, especially that one created by the tear-drop shank, running along the left of the transition and merging into the bowl just below the rim. If that wasn't enough, Scott ramped up the organic elements of this briar by leaving the exposed shank face to plateau, and giving the whole thing a rather heavy sandblast, exposing both the undulating ring grain and the underlying texture of flame grain.
- Adam O'Neill
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States