Scottie Piersel: Sandblasted Squat Prince
Product Number: 002-786-0053
While Scottie Piersel might be best known for her lean, pencil-shanked pieces, she makes some fine classics, and this piece offers up a bit of a hybrid design. A broad, squat bowl is paired to a downturned shank and stem, turning what might otherwise be a Pot into a Prince. It's then finished in a dark sandblast, and accented with one of Scottie's hand-cut vulcanite stems in a fetching shade of salmon.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.05 in./26.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States