Scott's Pipes: Handcrafted Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-832-0003
Scott's Pipes is the creation of Scott Klein, and has a simple goal: to make well-made pipes more readily available. The results are stunning, handmade pipes that Scott shapes and drills, before passing them onto his trusted staff to finish. Here, this bent Billiard boasts a tall bowl with a bit of plumpness to its base, as well as a downturned saddle stem that gives it both grace and balance in profile.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States