Scott's Pipes: Handcrafted Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-832-0042
Plump of base and mildly tapered to rim, this bent Brandy leans toward the bent Billiard with its height, and makes for quite the stout yet soft-lined take on the shape. It's a piece from Scott's Pipes, a project led by Scott Klein to offer quality, handmade briars at affordable prices.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States