Scott's Pipes: Handcrafted Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-832-0048
With a plump base, excellent cheeking, and a bit of forward-ebbing sense of grace, this bent Apple from Scott's Pipes presents an elegant profile without sacrificing chamber capacity. The shape is Scott Klein-made and drilled, then passed to his talented finishers, who we can thank for the crisp, subtle sandblast and dark stain dressing this piece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States