Scott's Pipes: Handcrafted Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-832-0127
Stout and bold, this fellow from Scott's Pipes' is quite the forthright, albeit elegant smoker, and one that benefited from having been shaped and finished by hand in the workshop of American carver Scott Klein. Treated to a warm, understated sandblast, it wears a fine display of stimulating texture, and makes for a substantial, easy fellow in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States